Business Operations Analyst
Candidats qui préfèrent recevoir cette poste en version française sont invités à contacter email@example.com.
Artscape is currently recruiting for a Business Operations Analyst. The Business Operations Analyst will be responsible for the development of an operational business model for Artscape’s project-in-development, Artscape Daniels Launchpad. This model will require a high level of detail and analysis, including benchmarking and research on similar organizations and equipment utilization. The Business Operations Analyst will work with the Managing Director on developing the revenue and expense modelling, as well as sensitivity analysis.
Opening in fall 2018, Artscape Daniels Launchpad will be a one-stop art and design entrepreneurship centre that provides affordable access to technology and tools of the trade, reframes entrepreneurship for creative people through innovative programming, and offers a gateway to services, funding, business opportunities and more. Artscape Daniels Launchpad will empower artists and designers to thrive. For more information please browse this website.
Interested candidates should visit Artscape’s website to read Vision 2017 Artscape’s 5 year strategic plan and the Momentum 2016 annual report http://www.artscape.ca
- Benchmark similar organizations in terms of offerings and fees
- Research anticipated facility costs based on expected utilization of members, events and staff
- Develop a business operating financial model with required sensitivity tabs
- Develop user-friendly business models
- Analyze data and interpret its relationship to Launchpad’s offerings and facility
- Development of ROI for the project
- Support development of business case and summarize findings in PowerPoint and Word
- Undertake other duties as directed
- Fourth year or recent university graduate
- Exceptional Microsoft skills with a focus on Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Proven analytical, financial modelling and report development skills
- Critical thinker with the ability to work through ambiguity and complex matters to arrive at clear and concise decisions
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- An interest in the arts and culture sector
- Able to synthesize and communicate complex ideas
- Salesforce and/or other database experience highly desirable
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 by 12:00 pm NOON EST.
TO APPLY please respond by:
- Specifying where/how you found out about the opportunity
- Including a cover letter outlining the qualifications and experience you would bring to the position and how you found out about the employment opportunity
- Including your salary expectations
- Including a resume
Please note: Submissions must include all requirements listed above, including your salary expectations. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Applications will be received in confidence by mail or email and should be forwarded to:
Attention: Human Resources, Artscape
Suite 224, 171 East Liberty Street
Toronto, ON M6K 3P6
firstname.lastname@example.org (please note your name and job title in the subject line)
All email submissions will receive a message confirming receipt. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
Artscape is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in all its work. We work proactively to be fair and equitable in practice and to build diversity into our teams, creative communities, programs and services.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Artscape.
Artscape is a not-for-profit urban development organization that makes space for creativity and transforms communities. Our work involves clustering creative people together in real estate projects that serve the needs of the arts and cultural community and advance multiple public policy objectives, private development interests, community and neighbourhood aspirations and philanthropic missions. artscape.ca
Position Type: Contract to end of August 2017
Reports to: Managing Director, Artscape Daniels Launchpad
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Artscape Head Office, Liberty Village, Toronto
Apply By: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 by 12:00 pm NOON EST