Have an idea for a creative business, but aren't sure where to start?
This one-day session will guide you through the development of a viable business plan. it's designed to meet the unique needs of artists and designers in the early stages of business development. Using the Creative Business Model Canvas approach – a lean and flexible business modeling tool– you’ll learn the core concepts of testing ideas, assessing feasibility and the process for implementation. Case studies, group discussion and break-out sessions make for a hands-on, practical learning experience.
By starting smart, you’ll save time and money in the long run.
Bonus! Participants of the Creative Business Design Workshop who wish to further pursue their studies will receive 20% off their tuition for the Creative Entrepreneurship Program.
What you'll get
- The Creative Business Canvas – a lean and flexible business planning tool, to help put your idea into action fast with minimal risk;
- Tips to assess the overall viability of your project before spending time, money and energy developing something that may not be feasible;
- Tools to identify and prioritize income-generating actions and goals.
What you'll gain
- Discovery of new directions, efficiencies and strategies for growth;
- A deep understanding of your customers, competitors and value proposition;
- A new support network of like-minded creative entrepreneurs.